This is the second Rockfax guidebook to this spectacular and beautiful area, the first 2008 volume won the Banff Guidebook of the Year Award and put Lofoten very much on the map. This guide has been updated and expanded with a completely new set of crag photographs, plus some fantastic maps and all the new developments from the nine years since the last book was published. For the first time also included is coverage of the astounding set of peaks around the Stetind area on the mainland, close to Narvik.
* The West - Helvetestinden, Merraflestinden, Breiflogtinden, Branntuva, Maslitinden, Olstinden, Olkontinden, Reinesvaet, Ramsberg, Stortind, Eggum
* Henningsvaer - Rarvika, Pianokrakken, Djupfjord, Presten, Gandalfveggen, Festvagvegg, The Coast
* Kalle - Paradiset, Vagakallen, Overdalen, Kallebukta, Trollfestningen, Glamtinden
* Kabelvag - Sandvika, Tjelbergvika
* Svolvaer - Blatinden, Svolvaer Geita, Skrapillaren