Bouldering in Ireland
This guidebook details every major and minor bouldering area across the length and breadth of the island of Ireland including Glendalough and The Wicklow Mountains, The Reeks, The Burren, Connemara, North West Donegal, Inishowen Peninsula, Fair Head, The Mournes and many more.
- Over 1700 problems spread over 90 areas
- Problems from Font 3 to 8b+
- Granite, gritstone, gabbro, limestone, sandstone, schist, quartzite and dolerite
- 100 maps, 140 photo-topos and detailed directions to get you to the rock
- More than 150 colour photos of the best problems
This second edition has been updated to include all new problems climbed and areas found since the first edition was published in 2011.